Monday, March 3, 2008



5 Months old today!!!


I can't believe that 5 months ago today I saw and held this cute little boy in my arms for the very first time!! My how time flies! Here is a picture of him when he was born he has grown sooo fast!!! We have loved every single moment with this handsome little fella! Happy 5 months Mr. Brock!!!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

You just don't realize how quickly kids grow until it is your own baby doing the growing!
It seems like this morning I was finally getting to see my Kealiki Pooh after nine long months! I wish they stayed small longer!

gigi said...

Already?! 5 months!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute ... The perfect mix in looks of both you and Joe. I keep telling Sheri he holds his mouth just like his Aunt Janice when she's taking a nap!

jennifer rogers said...

sandy and sheri need to get their own blogs too!! It's very easy come on and jump on the bandwagon!!!