We have had a pretty good couple of months, I'm enjoying this stage of pregnancy, I only get sick every once in a while and I'm not too terribly big just yet, Cole is my most active baby of all and I just love feeling him move around in there. Brock is very curious about Cole, he'll ask me quite often what Baby Cole is doing in my belly and I'll tell him that he's just growing and growing and he usually answers me by saying, "mom, I think baby Cole is doing some flips in there". It's pretty cute and if meeting my cousins baby Kiera is any indication of how Anna will be with a new baby I am in for it! She is more help than anyone truly needs :)
Anna has been very interested in sleeping with her baby dolls and I just think it's cute! It's definitely a difference between a little boy that snuggles up to Transformers and a little miss that loves on babies!
My cuties on the way to church, if you look really close you can see all of the mosquito bites all over Brock's face, he got attacked at his Gma's house the night before this pic.





0 comments:
Post a Comment