Well, we went to the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound and we found out what Brock already knew, we are having another Boy!!!! Brock is so excited for a brother it's pretty cute! We have a first name picked out but are still working on his middle name. I would like to name him after my brother but I don't want him to feel left out that everyone else in the family has a Hawaiian middle name except him, so we are still working out the details but for now this new baby will be named Baby Cole and he will be here sometime in the middle of January!!! We are very excited and happy!!!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Brock is relieved.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
And we're excited for you all! Can't wait to meet baby Cole!
Cole is cool!
Congrats on the little baby boy!! I love the name too! How exciting!!
Post a Comment