Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I was so excited when I read my friend's blog about her free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly. I have used shutterfly for two occasions and I just love their cute and unique cards. The first time I used them was for Brock's first Birthday and they came out great. The second time I used them was Anna's blessing announcements. So, when I checked out Marji's blog and saw her latest blog explaining that all you had to do was blog about Shutterfly and they would give you fifty free Christmas cards I was just thrilled! I am sure that we are no different than anyone else out there, when I say that money is always tight around the holidays but I love to still make an effort to send out holiday cards to my friends and family that we don't get to see all the time, I'm excited to go through and see which ones I am going to use....
Here are a couple of links to just a few of the great products that Shutterfly has to offer:



http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

0 comments: